Monday, May 24, 2010

Soothings

First of all we didn't go with the popular vote which was Ella, Instead we named her Eve (or Evie which spelling do you like?) Here are some random pictures.





So, the other night I was trying to feed her and she was fussing a bit, Jared fell asleep and started snoring, (he is pretty fast at falling asleep these days) immediately Eve calmed down, a couple minutes later Jared stopped snoring and she started fussing again... what happened a few minutes after? J started snoring again and she was again soothed. I guess this just goes to show that sounds that were familiar to her before she was born are still a comfort for her.

4 comments:

  1. so cute!!!! I can't wait to come meet Evie and see you. I hear that your new place is nice.

    p.s. I like Evie with an i.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a little cutie! I love all her little faces!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She's BEAUTIFUL! And I love the name Evie. I had a mission companion named Eve, but I like Evie. Its cute. Congrats! I bet it feels good to have her in your home instead of your belly. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just love that third picture! What a cutie!

    ReplyDelete