Thursday, January 6, 2011

Out of Reach

Just thought I'd show what cuteness has happened thus far this week.  I was rearranging things in our entertainment center so someone (Evie) couldn't stick her hand in the vcr (don't know what this is? google it) or pull down other systems.  However, now I have this empty space that is very accessible to this someone.  I was wondering what to put on it.  I can't have an empty shelf.. there are just so many things that need to be put somewhere.  I was pondering what to fill this gap when the answer hit me... literally.



Yes, I know she is adorable.

5 comments:

  1. too cute. wish we could see you too

    ReplyDelete
  2. look at that grin on her face! I'd say you found the perfect something :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is Great! I love it keep her there for easy access.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha ha! That is so cute! Way to catch that perfect moment!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hee hee! I love that picture and your story! Once they're mobile there's never a dull moment!

    ReplyDelete